Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lucia Day

By 6C Reporters: Mustafa, Farhad, Nikita, Alice, Jimmy, Alma

The Lucia day is coming up, and we wanted to interwiev three persons. We interviewed one student of IES in Hässelby Strand, Mr. Joyce, music teacher in IES Hässelby Strand, and Ms. Schäfer, the principal of IES Hässelby Strand. We wanted to know what was going to happen at the Lucia Day, so we interwieved the involved, the first one that we interwieved was Mr. Joyce the music teacher he is the “boss” of the Lucia day, Ms. Schafer principal of IES because she loves the Lucia and one student of IES who is in the choir. What we know right now is that it is going to be fun and serious.

Ms. Schäfer, Principal of IESH
Do you love Lucia?
Yes, I love it because where I come from we don´t have Lucia, and I love the music and the songs.
What do you think is going to happen when the Lucia day is going to start?
It will start in the b-building and they will lead us to the a-building.
Do you think it´s going to be really fun or just fun?
Yes it´s going to be really fun and I am excited.
If you were someone in the Lucia train, which one would you be then?
I would like to be stjärngosse in the Lucia train.
Do you like pepparkakor?
Yes, I love pepparkakor and my mom to, every time I am going home on the brakes she says that I have to bring pepparkakor with me, and peppar kakor is dangerous because when you start eating you can´t stop. 
                                
Unknown student, Student in IESHS
Is the Lucia day going to be fun?
It´s going to be fun to see the choir singing in front of the whole school and being dressed up.
Do you think it´s going be fun when the whole school is watching on the Lucia train?
It´s going to be fun that the whole school is watching on the Lucia train.
What are you going to be in the Lucia train, and do you want to be that?
I am going to be the Tärna in the Lucia train, yes I want to be the Tärna.
Is the whole choir going to sing?
Yes, everyone in the choir is going to sing.
Are you excited for the Lucia?
Yes I am very excited for the Lucia.
Mr. Joyce, IES Hässelby music teacher.

Mr. Joyce, Music teacher in IESHS
What is going to happen on the Lucia day?
One person is going to represent the Lucia and it´s going to be serious.
Witch day is it going to happen?
It´s going to happen the 18th December in the morning.
Who is going to sing?
Everyone in the choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment